One of our festive recipes for MeadowLea Spreads. Happy Christmas and enjoy!
Ingredients (Makes 12-14 brownies)
100g MeadowLea Breakfast Twists Chocolate Spread
40g cocoa powder
225g caster sugar
2 eggs, beaten
50g self-raising flour
50g chocolate chips
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup icing sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp MeadowLea Breakfast Twists Chocolate Spread
1 tbsp milk
20 mini pretzels
1 packet mini marshmallows, halved
1 punnet raspberries
Black writing icing
- Preheat oven to 180o
- Cream caster sugar and MeadowLea Breakfast Twists Chocolate together.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla essence then gradually add beaten eggs.
- Sift in cocoa and self-raising flour, and then add chocolate chips. Fold gently to combine.
- Spoon into greased and lined 20cm x 20cm tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to partially cool on bench, then transfer to refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm enough for cutting.
- Remove brownie from tray and use a cookie cutter to cut circles.
- Ice with chocolate frosting.
- Cut pretzels in half and use to create antlers.
- Create eyes with two marshmallow halves, and dot with writing icing to finish.
- Add a raspberry for the nose and serve!
- Sift icing sugar and cocoa powder together into a bowl.
- Add MeadowLea Breakfast Twists Chocolate and milk. Mix with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.
- Increase mixer speed and mix for 2 minutes until smooth.
Recipe Notes – We recommend using White Wings Self-Raising Flour for best results
Need recipe development? We can help, whether your audience are chefs or home cooks. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.